MTLP is a proven template to develop supervisors, managers & new leaders. We tailor the content and approach for each specific client according to needs and challenges of the client and may include eLearning and mLearning modules in as well as instructor led classes.
• to equip managers, supervisors, and team leads with tools, techniques and strategies to create and sustain a high performing work group
• to connect performance goals of their department to the organization’s business goals to produce results and impact organizational success
• to build confidence for managers, supervisors, and team leaders to own the global nature of the business as a member of the corporate management team
Trainer led classes are highly interactive. Role plays and skill practice, case studies, small and large group simulations and activities, video demonstrations and open discussions will be used throughout the course. We focus on human behavioral skills and leadership while addressing specific topics of management. Understanding human behavior as a tool to maximize performance has been the most significant request in focus groups and interviews conducted around the world.
Each class is designed to address specific development needs . Listed below is a sample of topics from approximately twenty-five ready for tailoring to your development needs. Some clients choose three or four, others spread twelve classes over a year.
• Manage/Lead Strategically
• Hire the Right Candidate
• Turn a Workgroup into a Team
• Delegate Effectively
• Feedback: A Coaching Tool
• Develop People for Performance: Low, Middle or High?
• Accountability I and II
FOLLOW-UP IS CRITICAL
Information and instruction are never enough for assuring on-the-job application. We always include follow-up recommendations and options:
• coaching (best done internally by their manager or mentor)
• tailored webinars
• periodic email schedule
• laboratories to practice their new skills (1-2 hour labs)