The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. How are your teams doing?
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is the help you are looking for! This program has a simple goal: To create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by the Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge — for individuals, the team and the organization.
Who is this program for? The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups, and is bet with fairly small teams – up to 10.
How does it Work? The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decision
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.