Based on a circumplex model, Everything DiSC Profiles are intuitive for learners and easy for trainers. Each program uses a research-validated on-line assessment and is topic specific,with in-depth information, including interpretation, strategies, and action plans to increase effectiveness in the workplace.
The Everything DiSC Profiles:
- Everything DiSC Workplace™ – can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to build more effective relationships and improve the quality of the workplace.
- Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit – includes Leaders Guide, Resources: FAQ, Research reports, User Guide, Handouts, Videos, Video Viewing Guide, Master Slide Deck, Posters, Samples: Workplace Profile, Supplement for Facilitators and Comparison Report.
- Everything DiSC Management – teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. Focus is on Directing and Delegating, Motivation, Developing Others, and Working with your Manager.
- Everything DiSC Sales – participants understand the styles and priorities of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better — and close more sales.
- Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders – combines the best of 360s with simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® – Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- Everything DiSC Facilitation Kits for each Specific Profile – Each includes Leaders Guide, Resources: FAQ, Research reports, User Guide, Handouts, Videos, Video Viewing Guide, Master Slide Deck, Posters, Samples: Workplace Profile, Supplement for Facilitators and Comparison Report.
EXCLUSIVE FOLLOW-UP REPORTS
- Everything DiSC 363 Coaching Supplement – Additional information for coaches to use when preparing to provide Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders feedback. Exclusively for Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Report – Follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Unlimited access available.
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report-provides a composite of your group’s DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organization’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Sold separately.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report-helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss it’s effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately.
Ready for more information on the Everything DiSC family of profiles, be sure to read all the articles in this pull-down menu.
© Everything DiSC® and Everything DiSC Workplace® are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc